New Traditional Hand Knotted Area Rug - 5' x 6'9"
The tradition of hand-knotting rugs has been passed from generation to generation.
Because each knot is made by hand, rugs ... more The tradition of hand-knotting rugs has been passed from generation to generation.
Because each knot is made by hand, rugs of this type are truly one-of-a-kind and can take months to complete.
Renowned for their timelessness, traditional-style rugs typically have uniform patterns, floral motifs, and elaborate medallions.
Due to high knot-per-square-inch counts, traditional hand-knotted rugs are extremely durable and last for years.
These rugs are most commonly made of wool, known for its strength, comfort, and durability. less
- 5′ × 6′9″ and 0.5″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Solo Rugs in New York, NY
Our belief in the power of beautiful design is what first inspired our founders to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations