Black-And-White Surveyor's Tripod Floor Lamp
This product is no longer available.
1960s floor lamp of statuesque proportions has been created from a vintage surveyor's tripod. Legs are of steel painted white ...
more 1960s floor lamp of statuesque proportions has been created from a vintage surveyor's tripod. Legs are of steel painted white and of wood painted black that adjust in height by means of a steel clamp on each leg. The feet are solid steel painted black with foot props and steel points for driving the tripod into the ground. The floor lamp has a worn, industrial character, heavy duty and seriously field proven. It easily adjusts in height from 54" to 76". The electrical part of the lamp has been professionally-wired with UL-approved components including a 10-foot, black cord, a black-painted, 3-way socket, (150 watt maximum) steel harp and black-painted, wooden ball finial. The shade is not included. We have converted a number of surveyor tripods into floor lamps. Each has its own unique character, color combination and working-class wear. This is one of our favorites due to its black and white coloration and the way that years of weather and hard-working conditions have worn the black and white paint into a deep, rich patina on the wood and steel of the legs.
- 18.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 74.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Madison, WI
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Unearthed LLC in Madison, WI
Showcasing an eclectic mix of classic mid-century modern furniture, found objects and gritty-chic industrial decor ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.