Modern Framed Print Signed by Laddie John Dill
This product is no longer available.
Cool Modern Framed Print signed by Artist: Laddie John Dill! This large piece was also Framed by Laddie John Dill's ...
more Cool Modern Framed Print signed by Artist: Laddie John Dill! This large piece was also Framed by Laddie John Dill's Company "Acme Framing". Beautifully done with a large tweed type of mat around this geometric artwork. Signature is very faint and faded, with mostly only the indention of the pen left, but can be seen. Real wood Frame is in good condition with only a couple of minor nics. Ready to be hung.
Print is 30" x 19"
Laddie John Dill American Artist: b. 1943. By the time John Laddie Dill was 28, he was offered his first one-man exhibit at the Sonnabend Gallery in New York. Dill's talent and ingenuity have combined to make him a highly regarded national and internationally known contemporary artist. Dill's work is owned by many private collectors and is included in the permanent collections of more than 25 museums.In 1968, while Laddie John Dill was still in school, he and Chuck Arnoldi formed a small framing business, "Acme Framing Company", and the artists engaged in many serious discussions concerning what they considered to be the death of painting. As an apprentice printer at Gemini, located in West Hollywood, Dill had the opportunity to work closely with such established artists as Robert Rauschenberg, Jasper Johns, Claus Oldenberg and Roy Lichtenstein less
- 41.0ʺW × 1.75ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $59
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
Conscious Home in Los Angeles, CA
A lifelong passion for art and design along with respect for the environment gave rise ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.