Modern Framed Print Signed by Laddie John Dill
This product is no longer available.
Cool Modern Framed Print signed by Artist: Laddie John Dill! This large piece was also Framed by Laddie John Dill's ...
more Cool Modern Framed Print signed by Artist: Laddie John Dill! This large piece was also Framed by Laddie John Dill's Company "Acme Framing". Beautifully done with a large tweed type of mat around this geometric artwork. Signature is very faint and faded, with mostly only the indention of the pen left, but can be seen. Real wood Frame is in good condition with only a couple of minor nics. Ready to be hung.
Print is 30" x 19"
Laddie John Dill American Artist: b. 1943. By the time John Laddie Dill was 28, he was offered his first one-man exhibit at the Sonnabend Gallery in New York. Dill's talent and ingenuity have combined to make him a highly regarded national and internationally known contemporary artist. Dill's work is owned by many private collectors and is included in the permanent collections of more than 25 museums.In 1968, while Laddie John Dill was still in school, he and Chuck Arnoldi formed a small framing business, "Acme Framing Company", and the artists engaged in many serious discussions concerning what they considered to be the death of painting. As an apprentice printer at Gemini, located in West Hollywood, Dill had the opportunity to work closely with such established artists as Robert Rauschenberg, Jasper Johns, Claus Oldenberg and Roy Lichtenstein less
- 41.0ʺW × 1.75ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $59
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
Conscious Home in Los Angeles, CA
A lifelong passion for art and design along with respect for the environment gave rise ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.