Long Vintage Hand-Knotted Wool Rug - 13′5″ X 3'8"
This product is no longer available.
Absolutely stunning and perfectly worn all hand-knotted, handmade wool rug. We've done some research and believe this to be a ... more Absolutely stunning and perfectly worn all hand-knotted, handmade wool rug. We've done some research and believe this to be a boteh design from Kazakhstan or possibly a southeast Persian Kamseh? We're not rug authorities, but we do consider ourselves authorities on all things beautiful and well-crafted and this rug fits those categories nicely. The main colors are rust, navy and there are hints of cream and Persian blue. The rug is a whopping 13 feet and 5 inches long! less
- 3′8″ × 13′5″ and 0.5″ thick
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $99
CONTEXTvintage in Dallas, TX
Modern vintage luxury, warmth and polished comfort, all living together harmoniously...the perfect home. Soft ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.