Ib Kofod Larsen "Penguin" Chair in Blue
Sculptural, iconic and just plain hot! Larsen's whimsical design sense comes to life with one of his most enduring creations ... more Sculptural, iconic and just plain hot! Larsen's whimsical design sense comes to life with one of his most enduring creations, the Penguin chair. Featuring a handsome birch wood shell back, this chair boasts a bold blue wool blend upholstery. Solid black iron frame, sturdy, circa 1950's. If you look close you'll notice some discoloration on the upholstery, hard to notice, overall presents well. A piece worth building a room around, amazing look for your office. Measures 22.5" wide x 29" tall, 24" deep. The seat is 15" off the ground. Made in Denmark. Ships white glove. less
- 22.5ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Ib Kofod-Larsen
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $349
- Free Local Pickup in croton on hudson, NY
- $75 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 10520. 20837 does not qualify.
Marzipan Mummy in croton on hudson, NY
Marzipan Mummy. 20th Century eclectic must-haves to make your home smile. Designers, collectors, decorators and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Birch Side Chairs
- Blue Side Chairs
- Danish Modern Side Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Side Chairs
- Modern Side Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Scandinavian Side Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.