Red Moroccan Berber Tribal Kilim Rug 3' 2" x 5' 3"
This product is no longer available.
This colorful and festive-looking Kilim rug was handwoven by Berber Tribal people located in the Mid-Atlas Mountain region of Morocco ... more This colorful and festive-looking Kilim rug was handwoven by Berber Tribal people located in the Mid-Atlas Mountain region of Morocco. It's made of heavy wool and its actual age is unknown. This Kilim's thickness is greater compared to most other Kilim design. The rug is very well constructed and in excellent condition. The vibrant colors include: a deep red, orange, sunflower-yellow, teal, bright blue, black and white. less
- 3′2″ × 5′3″ and 0.33″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Walnut Creek, CA
Taylor and Associates in Walnut Creek, CA
We travel the globe to source, design and import unique home furnishing accessories for our ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations