Vintage Glass and Brass Pig Head Jar
It is certainly a bit hard to explain what makes this old glass pig head jar so endearing. Maybe because ...
more It is certainly a bit hard to explain what makes this old glass pig head jar so endearing. Maybe because it is so unusual? Or maybe because we have never seen one like it? We love it, sitting on a shelf or a credenza. Put your sweets or marbles, or even your keys or dog treats inside of it!
Old molded glass with a pig shaped head that hinges up to open the jar. red eyes. Old brass tone over what looks like silver plate, though we are unsure. Unmarked.
The head has some patina and surface wear. A few scratches and a ding or two. One red ye is still some kind of applied raised bump. The other looks like it has been colored i over time. The glass is in good condition with some minor surface wear. less
- 6.5ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 11.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Norwalk, CT
Reposed NY in Norwalk, CT
The Reposed NY Collection is a vintage furniture, decor, art and prop source in NYC ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.