Regency Floral Needlepoint Harp Arm Chair
This product is no longer available.
A Lovely Antique Needlepoint Regency Style Arm Chair. Gorgeous intricate raised carved details on the back and the legs, with ... more A Lovely Antique Needlepoint Regency Style Arm Chair. Gorgeous intricate raised carved details on the back and the legs, with a harp or lyre design back. Accent this chair anywhere in the landscape of your home and you will add a cozy warm feel. The condition is very good, a very tiny small chip in one corner, needlepoint is excellent, overall wonderful condition and quality. It measures 34 inches high, 19 1/2 inches wide arm to arm, 21 inches deep , 18 inches seat to floor, and the seat is 18 inches wide. less
- 19.5ʺW × 21.0ʺD × 34.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in melrose, MA
- $25 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 02176.
Dare To Be Vintage in melrose, MA
Dare to be vintage is not merely a business for us but it has become ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Baby Blue Side Chairs
- Brown Side Chairs
- Green Side Chairs
- Pink Side Chairs
- Regency Side Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Tan Side Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Victorian Side Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- Wood Side Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.