Edward Wormley for Drexel Armchairs - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
A pair of mid-century modern armchairs designed by Edward Wormley. They are from the Precedent collection. The seats are upholstered ... more A pair of mid-century modern armchairs designed by Edward Wormley. They are from the Precedent collection. The seats are upholstered in black leather. Each chair has the Precedent Line for Drexel stamp on the bottom. Wear is consistent with age and use. See pictures for wear on arms, joints, and legs of the chairs. less
- 23.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
72 Asbury MCM in St. Louis, MO
We travel the country in search of iconic and authentic mid-century modern furniture. Our carefully ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Black Side Chairs
- Brown Side Chairs
- Drexel Side Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Side Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- Wood Side Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.