Vintage Marc Chagall Lithograph
This iconic modernist image by the world famous artist Marc Chagall (Russia/France 1887-1985) is a lithograph (offset) from a ...
more This iconic modernist image by the world famous artist Marc Chagall (Russia/France 1887-1985) is a lithograph (offset) from a limited edition portfolio printed in 1947. Signed in the plate. The lithograph is laid down on thicker stock (easily removable if you wish to have it framed w/out the sheet of thicker stock). Chagall's images are extremely popular today. Please view our other Chagall lithographs from this series.
At the outbreak of war in 1939, Chagall, a Russian Jew, fled Paris for Provence. After he was arrested by the Gestapo, he received sponsorship through the Emergency Rescue Committee & the Museum of Modern Art to come to the United States, where he lived from 1941-46. This portfolio is a summation of that critical period in Chagall's life & work. Published on the occasion of his return to Paris in 1947. less
- 11.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 15.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $12
- Free Local Pickup in cincinnati, OH
max in cincinnati, OH
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.