Original Art Deco Fashion Drawing
This is a rare original signed Art Deco French fashion drawing that is a showstopper! It dates to c1928 and ... more This is a rare original signed Art Deco French fashion drawing that is a showstopper! It dates to c1928 and epitomizes classic Art Deco styling. It is chic, sophisticated and glamorous. It features the sleek feminine silhouette. The model is dressed for the evening in an elegant gown that boasts layered draped fabrics, a ruched waistline and styling that emphasizes a woman’s curves. She is accessorized with exquisite period Art Deco jewelry. Furthermore, the model has beautiful highlighted facial details and hair-styling that complement the rich colored tones of her dress. This is a water color illustration that is indeed rare and difficult to find. It is signed in the bottom center of the print by the illustrator. This fashion illustration is in excellent condition and shows no evidence of its age. It is 6.5 x 9.5 inches in size. It is original to c 1928 and not a recent reproduction. less
- 6.5ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 9.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Art Deco
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $14
- Free Local Pickup in Merrick, NY
Yoshagraphics in Merrick, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.