1960's Norquist Coronet Wonderfold Chairs -Set of 4
Set of 4 classic mid-century folding chairs from the 1960s, ingeniously designed & manufactured in Jamestown, NYC by Norquist.
The ... more Set of 4 classic mid-century folding chairs from the 1960s, ingeniously designed & manufactured in Jamestown, NYC by Norquist.
The "WONDERFOLD" chairs (style #220) have a sturdy walnut frame with brass/gold hardware, and are upholstered in their original black naugahyde, with nailhead detailing along the backs. Unlike your average folding chair, the "Wonderfold" is comfortable, easy to stow and stack, and NOT an eyesore. Great for parties/the holidays when you need a few extra seats!
Overall the chairs are in excellent vintage condition with manufacturer's labels still attached under the seat. There is a tiny mark on one of the seats (see photos) but otherwise great considering their age. As for the wooden frames, they have just been restored and now look better than ever!
Since the chairs are fairly lightweight, I am able to ship via FedEx rather than Pylcon Freight, which will definitely save you some money. And of course, local pickup is always welcome! less
- 19.5ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $80
- Free Local Pickup in SEATTLE, WA
Twentieth Floor Balcony in SEATTLE, WA
Houses what's home to me.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.