Atlas Berber Rug - 3′9″ × 7′
Hand-woven carpet from the Taznacht region of Morocco. Made using the highest-quality 100% sheep's woo. Featuring deep and vivid all-natural ... more Hand-woven carpet from the Taznacht region of Morocco. Made using the highest-quality 100% sheep's woo. Featuring deep and vivid all-natural vegetable dyes. Wonderfully absorbing geometric and abstract patterns alternate with Berber designs elements within a series of multicolored panels. A stunning and sophisticated addition to your living room, dining room, entryway or bedroom, this rug and its exquisite, captivating pattern will never go out of style. less
- 3′9″ × 7′ and 0.1″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in Stamford, CT
Atlas Showroom in Stamford, CT
Our mission is to provide the culturally sophisticated consumer and upscale business with the finest ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.