Mid-Century Red & White Ice Bucket, Tumblers and Tray Beverage Set
Fun vintage mid-century modern style beverage set combo consisting of a Prisma red and white striped ice bucket, three white ...
more Fun vintage mid-century modern style beverage set combo consisting of a Prisma red and white striped ice bucket, three white Jonathan Adler tumblers, and a red Massimo Vignelli for Heller tray. All in wonderful condition.
What a fun set and just in time for summer!!! This beverage set combo will look fabulous on your patio, screened in porch, or deck. Comprised of three lacquer tumblers by Jonathan Adler in white circa 2017, a vinyl and plastic ice bucket in a red and white candy stripe design by Prisma circa 1980, and a red tray by Massimo Vignelli circa 1970. All are in great condition but the ice bucket lid does have a very small chip to the underside of the rim. You know you need these for your summer table or bar.
• Height – 4.5 Inches
• Diameter – 2.75 Inches
• Weight – .8 pounds
• Height – 8 Inches
• Width – 8.75 Inches
• Depth – 7.75 Inches
• Weight – 1.8 pounds
• Height – 1 Inches
• Diameter – 13.25 Inches
• Weight – 1.1 pounds
• Height – 14 Inches
• Width – 20 Inches
• Depth – 20 Inches
• Weight – 8.5 pounds less
- 8.5ʺW × 7.5ʺD × 8.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in Topeka, KS
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.