1920's French Armchair With Inlay
This product is no longer available.
Stunning French armchair with fine inlay. Circa 1920. This armchair was likely custom-made by a master furniture maker in France ... more Stunning French armchair with fine inlay. Circa 1920. This armchair was likely custom-made by a master furniture maker in France in the twenties and epitomizes the best of French-Deco Decor! The seat of the chair was recently reupholstered in a rich, taupe silk, and the fine marquetry (inlay) includes stylized florals from top to bottom and a woman's face adorns the top of the chair. Makes an ideal chair for any space, particularly as a side chair in your sitting room, as a vanity chair, or as a grand desk chair. Ultra-rare and super comfortable! A must-have statement piece! less
- 23.5ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 35.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Richmond, VA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Wow! Antiques and Design in Richmond, VA
Wow! masterfully orchestrates the perfect union of old and new, the foundation of all exceptional ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.