Vintage Overdyed Turkish Rug - 5′9″ × 9′
A hand knotted, vintage overdyed area rug. 100% hand knotted in western Anatolia, Istanbul, Turkey. Wool pile and knotted, cotton ...
more A hand knotted, vintage overdyed area rug. 100% hand knotted in western Anatolia, Istanbul, Turkey. Wool pile and knotted, cotton warp & weft. All natural fiber.
The rug is over 50 years old with a distressed pile. Overdyed by high quality European dyes which never include carcinogens.
Tribal Anatolian vintage rugs generally have a floral design. This rug was woven circa 1930 and was later overdyed. Originally woven by skillful village women. All processes are completed by our talented finishing team. This will be a lovely part of your home decor.
Warranty: we promise to repair or replace the rug if necessary within 30 days.
The story behind this item: we are collecting old rugs from the cities in the western part of Turkey. All labor process of washing, including cleaning, drying, and shaving, happen in our unit. The quality check and finishing is doing before shipping to our customers! less
- 5′9″ × 9′ and 0.5″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $85
- Free Local Pickup in SAN DIEGO, CA
Ahmet T. in SAN DIEGO, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.