"Carmen Amaya Flamenco Guitarists" Gouache Painting
This product is no longer available.
This is an unsigned painting titled "Carmen Amaya Flamenco Guitarists", 1954-1955. A gouache painting on cardboard in a 14 1 ...
more This is an unsigned painting titled "Carmen Amaya Flamenco Guitarists", 1954-1955. A gouache painting on cardboard in a 14 1/4" x 11 1/2" framed period wood frame.
On verso, "Carmen Amaya Flamenco Guitarists, NY".
Carmen Amaya was born in Barcelona in 1913 and died on the 19th November 1963. She was a gypsy dancer who was to become one of the most outstanding “bailaoras” (female flamenco dancers) of the twentieth century; she was also one of the most imitated. less
- 14.25ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 11.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Alameda, CA
MGH Discovered Art in Alameda, CA
Discover: dis·cov·er dəˈskəvər/ find unexpectedly or in the course of a search. Art ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.