Antique Wicker Childs 2 Wheel Sulky Carriage
This product is no longer available.
This early 20th century wicker child's sulky carriage is in remarkable condition and ready for use. How cool would it ... more This early 20th century wicker child's sulky carriage is in remarkable condition and ready for use. How cool would it be to take your child to the parade this year in this functional antique. The metal handle with wood grip folds out and latches in place to make pulling the carriage easy for the person providing the horse power. The wood seat has just been recovered in vintage fabric. there are only one or two small breaks in the wicker, pretty amazing for the age of the carriage. The rubber tires show some wear but still have a few miles left on them. Measures 32 long, 23 wide and 23 tall with the handle folded back. 48 inches with the handle folded out. Judging by the last photo, it looks like 4 years old is about the limit. A lovely 3 hour drive from NYC. less
- 35.0ʺW × 28.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Afton, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
A to Z Antiques and Auto in Afton, NY
We are a husband-and-wife business based in rural upstate New York. Jane scours the local ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.