- Casegoods & Storage
- Storage Cabinets & Cupboards
- Paul McCobb for Calvin Small Cabinets on Hairpi...
Paul McCobb for Calvin Small Cabinets on Hairpin Legs- a Pair
This product is no longer available.
Offering a gorgeous pair of sliding door cabinets or small credenzas designed by Paul McCobb for Calvin Furniture's "Linear" line ...
moreOffering a gorgeous pair of sliding door cabinets or small credenzas designed by Paul McCobb for Calvin Furniture's "Linear" line. These stunning cabinets feature a walnut case resting on metal hairpin legs and leather sliding doors. They have clean, sleek Mid-Century Modern lines--excellent examples of McCobb's iconic design work. Each cabinet has a few small holes in the back--likely from being mounted to the wall. Otherwise, they are in good original condition, with minor wear from age and use.
Paul McCobb (1917-1969) was best known for his furniture designs. His Planner Group for Winchendon Furniture Company was one of the best-selling lines of furniture of the mid 20th century. It was continually produced from 1949 until 1964. His other furniture lines include The Calvin Group, Directional, and The Irwin Group all by Calvin Furniture; The Connoisseur Collection by H. Sacks and Sons; and Predictor by O'Hearn Furniture. less
- 36ʺW × 12ʺD × 29.75ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Calvin Furniture
- Paul McCobb
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Liberty & 33rd Furniture Co. in South Bend, IN
Liberty & 33rd features a carefully curated collection of 18th to 20th century European and American ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- 2 Door Storage Cabinets
- Brown Storage Cabinets & Cupboards
- CD Storage Cabinets
- Calvin Furniture Storage Cabinets & Cupboards
- Gray Storage Cabinets & Cupboards
- Large Storage Cabinets
- Leather Storage Cabinets & Cupboards
- Locking Storage Cabinets
- Media Storage Cabinets
- Metal Storage Cabinets & Cupboards
- Mid-Century Modern Storage Cabinets & Cupboards
- Narrow Storage Cabinets
- Outdoor Storage Cabinets
- Pantry Storage Cabinets
- Rolling Storage Cabinets
- Shoe Storage Cabinets
- Small Storage Cabinets
- South Bend Storage Cabinets & Cupboards
- Storage Cabinets with Doors
- Storage Cabinets with Drawers
- Tall Storage Cabinets
- Tall Storage Cabinets with Doors
- Tan Storage Cabinets & Cupboards
- Tool Storage Cabinets
- Walnut Storage Cabinets & Cupboards
- Wood Storage Cabinets & Cupboards
- Wood Storage Cabinets with Doors
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.