- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Vintage Italian Castelli Pottery Umbrella Stand...
Vintage Italian Castelli Pottery Umbrella Stand Signed L. Pardi
This product is no longer available.
What a beautiful piece of Castelli Italian pottery. This umbrella stand is signed "Made in Italy M1 L. Pardi “. It ...
moreWhat a beautiful piece of Castelli Italian pottery. This umbrella stand is signed "Made in Italy M1 L. Pardi “. It was made in the hillside town of Castelli which is just a short drive from Bascianella over the mountains to just under Mount Camicia. Castelli is home to one of Italy’s most well-known crafts. One of its defining characteristics is the brilliant white opaque surface which is obtained with a tin glaze. The designs are painted on the unfired glaze so it absorbs the pigments and preserves the intensity. Their “pentacromia” (5 colors – yellow, green, blue, orange, and manganese brown) designs of flowers, plants, landscapes, the sun, moon, coats of arm, icons, etc. are then wood fired 2 more times.
Castelli pottery has been commissioned by some of Italy’s most noted nobles throughout the centuries. This umbrella stand has the typical gorgeous brilliant white background glaze with a beautiful iconic Italian design of fruits, (pears, grapes, peaches) and vines. Created as an umbrella stand but would make an incredible monumental vase! This wonderful piece is in excellent condition with no chips, cracks, or chiggers. We believe this particular piece to be circa 1980. less
- 11ʺW × 11ʺD × 21ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
- Super Seller 2018
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Blue Vases
- Blue and White Vases
- Bud Vases
- Cylinder Vases
- Decorative Vases
- Floor Vases
- Flower Vases
- Glass Cylinder Vases
- Greek Vases
- Green Vases
- Hurricane Vases
- Italian Vases
- Large Glass Vases
- Mediterranean Vases
- Mercury Glass Vases
- Navy Blue Vases
- Purple Vases
- Square Glass Vases
- Square Vases
- Tall Floor Vases
- Tall Glass Vases
- Tall Vases
- Trumpet Vases
- Wall Vases
- White Vases
- Yellow Vases
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.