Art Nouveau Lamps After Hector Guimard Lustre Lumière - A Pair
Hector Guimard is best for his exuberant Art Nouveau entries to the Paris Metro. He also designed buildings, furniture and ...
more Hector Guimard is best for his exuberant Art Nouveau entries to the Paris Metro. He also designed buildings, furniture and a collection of electric lamps and fixtures named Lustre Lumiere made 1909-1910. These were of cast bronze with curtains of glass rods that create a magical shimmering effect.
In 1967 Sofar bought the original Lustre Lumiere molds and incorporated them into their own exquisite lamps and chandeliers.
This pair of lamps are by Sofar after Hector Guimard. The lamp grows from a grape vine like stem rising into an oval decorated with leaves. This is hung with 100 glass rods of graduated length that encircle the lights inside. The front is decorated with a vivid sapphire blue glass panel framed with art nouveau devices. Steel rods hang from the bottom. Each glass rod lustre is wired with two faceted clear beads at the top and one at the bottom in imitation of the Guimard originals. The casting, assembly and finish work is all done by hand in Montreuil, France.
One lamp has a maker's mark stamped on the front, as shown. The lamps each hold 2 chandelier bulbs and are wired for North America. less
- 10.5ʺW × 11ʺD × 24ʺL
- Condition Notes
- The lamps are in excellent pre-owned condition. No damage to metal or glass found. No missing parts. The lamps are in excellent pre-owned condition. No damage to metal or glass found. No missing parts. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $549
- Free Local Pickup in Sarasota, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Fine Home Consignments in Sarasota, FL
Your best consignment store furniture and home decor. FINE HOME CONSIGNMENTS has an exceptional selection ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about less than 3 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-14 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.