Art Nouveau Lamps After Hector Guimard Lustre Lumière - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
Hector Guimard is best for his exuberant Art Nouveau entries to the Paris Metro. He also designed buildings, furniture and ...
moreHector Guimard is best for his exuberant Art Nouveau entries to the Paris Metro. He also designed buildings, furniture and a collection of electric lamps and fixtures named Lustre Lumiere made 1909-1910. These were of cast bronze with curtains of glass rods that create a magical shimmering effect.
In 1967 Sofar bought the original Lustre Lumiere molds and incorporated them into their own exquisite lamps and chandeliers.
This pair of lamps are by Sofar after Hector Guimard. The lamp grows from a grape vine like stem rising into an oval decorated with leaves. This is hung with 100 glass rods of graduated length that encircle the lights inside. The front is decorated with a vivid sapphire blue glass panel framed with art nouveau devices. Steel rods hang from the bottom. Each glass rod lustre is wired with two faceted clear beads at the top and one at the bottom in imitation of the Guimard originals. The casting, assembly and finish work is all done by hand in Montreuil, France.
One lamp has a maker's mark stamped on the front, as shown. The lamps each hold 2 chandelier bulbs and are wired for North America. less
- 10.5ʺW × 11ʺD × 24ʺL
- Condition Notes
- The lamps are in excellent pre-owned condition. No damage to metal or glass found. No missing parts. The lamps are in excellent pre-owned condition. No damage to metal or glass found. No missing parts. less
Fine Home Consignments in Sarasota, FL
Your best consignment store furniture and home decor. FINE HOME CONSIGNMENTS has an exceptional selection ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Antique Table Lamps
- Art Nouveau Table Lamps
- Bedside Table Lamps
- Coastal Table Lamps
- Farmhouse Table Lamps
- French Table Lamps
- Glass Table Lamps
- Globe Table Lamps
- Shabby Chic Table Lamps
- Silver Table Lamps
- Small Table Lamps
- Stained Glass Table Lamps
- Swing Arm Table Lamps
- Tall Table Lamps
- Tampa Table Lamps
- Tiffany Table Lamps
- Torchiere Table Lamps
- Tripod Table Lamps
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.