Harriet Ermentrout Seascape Watercolor Painting
This product is no longer available.
Watercolor seascape painting showing seagulls flying over break rocks, signed by listed American artist Harriet Curtin Ermentrout (1915-2014) at bottom ...
more Watercolor seascape painting showing seagulls flying over break rocks, signed by listed American artist Harriet Curtin Ermentrout (1915-2014) at bottom left. Painting comes matted and set under glass in a thin light yellow painted wood frame. Minor ware around edges of frame but otherwise in excellent condition.
Centerpiece: 4" x 10"
WIth Frame: 10" x 17.5"
A watercolorist, pastelist, and oil painter, Harriet Curtin was a prolific artist working in the Philadelphia area. Viewing the world as a place to be recorded in her paintings, she focused on historic homes, buildings, and rural landscapes. Her work is in the First National Bank in Newton, Pennsylvania and in other Pennsylvania banks. She was a student at the Moore Institute of Art with Roy Nuse, Edgar Whitney, John Pike, and William Smith, and was a member of the Philadelphia Sketch Club and exhibited at the Woodmere Art Museum. less
- 17.5ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 10.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $20
- Free Local Pickup in Costa Mesa, CA
Misc. Savant in Costa Mesa, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.