Royal Worcester "Royal Lily" Demitasse Set
Established in 1751, Royal Worcester is the one of the two oldest remaining porcelain makers in England and one of ...
more Established in 1751, Royal Worcester is the one of the two oldest remaining porcelain makers in England and one of the world's most sought after brands. This ten-piece Demitasse set features the beautiful Asian-inspired Royal Lily pattern, comprised primarily of blue and white, with gilt accents and a deep red border.
The set consists of four flat-bottom espresso cups, four accompanying saucers, one compote (serving tray on pedestal), and a coffee server (pitcher) complete with lid. All pieces are marked with the Royal Worcester England stamp in red. The eight dots immediately below the Royal Worcester England mark date the set to 1911.
This Demitasse set is in superb condition, with only one very small chip to the edge of the serving tray. All pieces are otherwise free of any chips, cracks or evidence of repair.
Espresso cups - 2" tall with a 1.5" diameter
Saucers - 3.25" diameter
Coffee Server / Pitcher - 7.75" tall (with lid) with a 3.5" diameter
Compote / Serving Tray - 2.5" tall with a 10.75" diameter less
- 10.75ʺW × 10.75ʺD × 11.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $25
- Free Local Pickup in Kansas City, MO
Well Manored in Kansas City, MO
From ancient antiques to 80s Glam and - of course - the Mid Century Modern between, we ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.