Large Rustic Antique Shipping Basket Trunk
A great rustic antique piece with a partial Wells Fargo label from Souix City, Iowa. This is not a label ...
more A great rustic antique piece with a partial Wells Fargo label from Souix City, Iowa. This is not a label from the bank but the original transportation line. There are 2 other partial labels: one is a collect shipping label; the 3rd is just pieces.
It is large - 18 inches tall by 28.5 inches wide and 20.75 inches deep.
It has heavy rope handles and wood skids on the bottom. It is constructed of woven wood strips. One could leave it just as it is or apply some lemon oil which would bring out some rich tones. There is a #5 painted on the front and the back. There is a break in each end that forms a hole. One is not too bad. The other is a hole. The right craftsman could repair it or let it live with its incredible character and rustic charm.
Seller says: "It has been used in a room with early New Mexico religious art as a table and a place to tuck things away. I think a little boy or two might have liked being inside it. I am letting it be ripped from my fingers, it talks to me in so many ways!"
- 28.5ʺW × 20.75ʺD × 18.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $59
- Free Local Pickup in Lubbock, TX
Little Pleasures in Lubbock, TX
I found my first treasure in 1965 and my husband found his at age 5 ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.