1977 Anatomy for Interior Designers, Third Edition
This product is no longer available.
1977 Anatomy for Interior Designers, Third Edition. Featuring classic Alvin Lustig Dust Jacket. 146 brilliantly illustrated pages.
Julius Panero (Author ... more1977 Anatomy for Interior Designers, Third Edition. Featuring classic Alvin Lustig Dust Jacket. 146 brilliantly illustrated pages.
Julius Panero (Author), Nino Repetto (Illustrator): ANATOMY FOR INTERIOR DESIGNERS. New York: Whitney, 1962. Third Edition, later printing. A nearly fine hardcover book with a nearly fine dust jacket: studio stamps to endpapers, otherwise interior unmarked and very clean. Bright jacket with only a trace of wear and a Rizzoli store pricetag to rear panel.
9.25 x 10.25 book with 146 pages delightfully illustrated by Nino Repetto. This book was first published in 1948, and was in print for nearly 30 years. It was considered one of the standard references for Interior Designers, and one of the funnest possible textbooks. Highly recommended for all students of midcentury American modernism.
- The basis of all design: Basic Measurements; Man is the Measure of all Things
- Residential applications: The Living Room; The Dining Room; The Kitchen; The Bedroom; The Family Room; Storage Space; The Human Eye and - Television
- Commercial applications: The Business Office; The Retail Store; Restaurants and Bars
- Circulation: Horizontal and Vertical
- Lighting: Importance and Effect; Measurement; In the Office; At Home; Details less
- 9ʺW × 10ʺD × 1ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Ironbound Vintage in Linden, NJ
ironbound vintage has been around since 1998 with roots in ebay since (1998) and etsy ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.