Anatolian Hand Woven Kilim Rug - 4'6" X 6'4"
This beautiful Anatolian Turkish Kilim with a Mother Goddess Motif will make a bold statement in your setting. This unique ...
more This beautiful Anatolian Turkish Kilim with a Mother Goddess Motif will make a bold statement in your setting. This unique vintage kilim is truly one of a kind and is close to 50 years old. It has been stored in our Chicago warehouse, and is in mint condition.
Anatolian Kilim Rugs are hand-woven in the Aegean & Mediterranean coastal region of Turkey, our rugs in particular were made in the 1960's. This flat weave kilim rug is masterfully hand-knotted and made of top quality wool for lasting beauty. It will withstand wear and tear throughout the years, which will keep your space looking just as fresh as when you first decorated, with the right amount of added vintage character. less
- 4′6″ × 6′4″ and 0.5″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $20
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
- $10 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 60614. 20837 does not qualify.
AuthenTurkish in Chicago, IL
We pay great attention to detail and get input from our customers to find out ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.