Chilean Red Clay Baking Pans - A Pair
A pair of Pomaire Pottery casserole or baking pans handmade by artisans using red clay.
The Pomaire Region and town ... more A pair of Pomaire Pottery casserole or baking pans handmade by artisans using red clay.
The Pomaire Region and town of Chile has been producing artisan made earthenware pottery from local red clay since the 19th century. Hand made, hand finished and hand glazed these Vintage Pomaire casseroles are the perfect clay baking dishes for traditional Chilean stews and casseroles. Oven to table, they retain heat to keep food warm.
Or they would look very earthy as decorative clay pots on a shelf.
Excellent Vintage Condition: Miniml and normal wear - no cracks, chips or breaks, each casserole is made by hand with its own patina and is unique. Oven temperatures up to 400F, range/cooktop safe with a stove top diffusers. Healthy lead free clay cookware.
Measurements approximate: 10" long by 8" wide by 3" high. Each casserole weighs about. 3 lbs. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
DonkeyJack in Norwalk, CT
This is the shop for the odd and the beautiful, the fabulous and the WOW ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.