Vintage Drafting Table
This product is no longer available.
Stellar architect table from the 1950s or 60s. Made of heavy-duty and high-quality hardware and materials by Anco Wood Specialties ...
moreStellar architect table from the 1950s or 60s. Made of heavy-duty and high-quality hardware and materials by Anco Wood Specialties in NY, this antique industrial drafting table is in great shape, albeit with some normal wear and tear that should be expected for a 50+ year old piece of furniture that was built to be used.
The whole piece is made of solid wood and cast iron, and you can still see the Anco Bilt mark branded onto the frame. The tabletop surface wasn't in the best shape when we first got it, but it has been (very!) lightly refinished. The scratches/gouges you see in the photos are actually totally smooth to the touch so that the writing surface is 100% usable, while still preserving its workman history and aesthetics.
The tabletop measures 39"x48" and is totally adjustable for height to use while standing or sitting. You can also adjust the angle/tilt of the table surface anywhere from totally flat to near vertical, making it an incredibly versatile piece of furniture. We used this as a standing desk for our home office, but it could also serve as a drafting table, an art table/easel, even a dining room table if you lower all the way and set flat! less
- 39ʺW × 48ʺD × 37.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Nataly S. in Manchester, NH
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 12Ask the Seller / View All
- Adjustable Desks
- Antique School Desks
- Art Desks
- Brown Writing Desks
- Butcher Block Desks
- Campaign Desks
- Computer Desks
- Corner Desks
- Curved Desks
- Desks with Drawers
- Desks with Hutch
- Desks with Shelves
- Desks with Storage
- Floating Desks
- Fold Down Desks
- Folding Desks
- Industrial Writing Desks
- Large Desks
- Long Desks
- Mahogany Desks
- Metal Desks
- Modular Desks
- Oak Desks
- Office Desks
- Reclaimed Wood Desks
- Simple Desks
- Small Desks
- Tall Desks
- Vanity Desks
- Wood Desks
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.