Carlo de Carli Lounge Chair
A vintage Carlo de Carli walnut lounge chair for M. Singer & Sons. Made in Italy, with sculpted lines and ...
more A vintage Carlo de Carli walnut lounge chair for M. Singer & Sons. Made in Italy, with sculpted lines and quality craftsmanship, circa 1950s. Original solid metal spring construction. In EUC with only minor wear consistent with age and use. Newly upholstered with S. Harris / Hable Construction Kukui-HC Peppercorn upholstery: a durable elegant organic look of 51% rayon, 44% cotton & 5% flax mix. 51,000 double rub, and soil & stain repellent finish.
Dimensions: 31” H x 23” W x 34” D. Seat height: 17” less
- 31.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 23.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Carlo de Carli
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in San Jose, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Antiques Colony in San Jose, CA
The Antiques Colony is a collective of 50 quality dealers, the largest antique store and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Black Side Chairs
- Carlo de Carli Side Chairs
- Danish Modern Side Chairs
- Italian Side Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Side Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.