1960s Danish Mid-Century Modern Teak Dining Set
This product is no longer available.
Gorgeous and rare vintage mid-century Danish teak dining table by BRDR of Denmark from the 60s. Difficult to find these ...
moreGorgeous and rare vintage mid-century Danish teak dining table by BRDR of Denmark from the 60s. Difficult to find these danish teak tables with the original chairs, especially in this condition.
This listing is for the draw-leaf dining table AND 4 chairs, all original.
This is a draw leaf table, so the leaves on either side roll out, almost doubling the table's size. You could add more chairs to seat 6-8 people with the leaves out. Great for a small apartment because it does not take up a lot of space when the leaves are in. The legs on this table can be unscrewed and temporarily removed for ease of transporting. This is great for moving because once the legs are off then the table barely takes up any space.
This table is in incredibly nice shape for its age. There is about a 3" mark on the table top that is lighter (see photo detail). There is also a circular mark, probably made from a cup sitting on it. The circular mark is hard to see. The lighter mark isn't too bad but it is there. Other than that its in impeccable shape!!
The chairs are in great shape. Very sturdy and comfortable, not to mention beautiful. On one of the chairs seats, there appears to be a water mark. Please see photo detail. It is not too noticeable but it is there.A couple of the other chairs have very minor discoloration spots. You really have to be inspecting to notice. Other than that, the chairs are absolutely stunning.
I bought this table directly from the original owner on Long Island. She gave me the original clipping from when she bought it in the newspaper catalogue. I will also give that to whoever purchases this.
Table top - 35 1/4" square (when leaves are in)
Table height - 29" tall
Table width with leaves out - 62.75"
Each leaf - 13.75" wide
Height - 30"
Seat dimensions - 17.5" x 16.5"
Chair leg length - 17.25" less
- 35.25ʺW × 35.25ʺD × 29ʺH
- Danish Modern
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Lyndsey M. in Brooklyn, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.