If you're in the process of decking out your deck, you can't go wrong with a wrought iron dining set. Due to its durability and look, wrought iron is a go-to design choice for outdoor spaces. Recreate a French bistro with a vintage ice cream parlor dining table and set of chairs. Or, hybridize the two most beloved outdoor furniture materials—woven wicker and wrought iron. Find fittings that meld the two effortlessly in our selection. Whether you're looking to achieve a sophisticated Mid-Century Modern backyard or a classic, Hollywood Regency style patio, a wrought iron dining set can anchor your outdoor space.
Cast your doubts about wrought iron with one look at our collection of wrought iron dining sets!
With Chairish, you can easily find one-of-a-kind wrought iron dining sets coveted by the coterie of vintage and antique sellers. Pull up a chair at our (virtual) wrought iron table and browse to your hearts delight! On Chairish, our expert curators have hand selected wonderful wrought iron dining sets, so you can’t go wrong with any pick! If you do, however, decide that you want a dining set in a different material, check out our collection of bamboo dining sets.
Questions & Answers
- What are some popular wrought iron dining set styles?
- Popular wrought iron dining set styles are Mid-Century Modern, Traditional, and Hollywood Regency.
- Which brand has the largest assortment of wrought iron dining sets at Chairish?
- Arthur Umanoff is our most popular wrought iron dining set brand, with 10+ items in stock.
- How much do wrought iron dining sets cost?
- Wrought iron dining sets range in price from $375 to $7,500
- Do you carry metal wrought iron dining sets?
- Metal, wrought iron, and glass are our most popular wrought iron dining set material types.
- What are the shipping options for wrought iron dining sets?
- Wrought iron dining sets can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- What are some popular wrought iron dining set brands?
- We have wrought iron dining sets from popular brands such as Arthur Umanoff, Salterini, and John Salterini.