Mid-Century Modern Lucite Starburst Clock
This product is no longer available.
Add a burst of stunning glamour and Mid-Century appeal with this 24 1/2" vintage Atomic Era wall clock by ...
more Add a burst of stunning glamour and Mid-Century appeal with this 24 1/2" vintage Atomic Era wall clock by General Electric. Featuring a classic and sought-after starburst/sunburst design with faceted multi-length clear lucite acrylic spires with striking gold accents. It has a round dimensional brass face, easy to read black numbers, and cool geometric metal hands. The face has a heavy-weight metal backing with a keyhole for easy and convenient wall mounting. This electrical clock is in perfect working order and works with standard US plugs. It does have two damaged spires by way of broken tips from the righthand side. If it's not on a black background, like the photos, which is meant to highlight the lucite, it's not very noticeable. It definitely doesn't affect the functionality and doesn't take away from the overall style or appeal. Besides that it's fantastic with no other chips, cracks, visible damage or repairs.
It's an incredible piece that will create a fabulous and functional focal point in any room! I love it and know you will too!
24 1/2" L x 24 1/2" W x 3" H less
- 24.5ʺW × 24.5ʺD × 3.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $65
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC MARIGOLD in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC MARIGOLD offers a blend of timeless & eclectic hand picked furniture & home décor with new ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.