Vintage 'Monet, a Retrospective' Hardcover
The world of Claude Monet is best expressed in his paintings. And, here is a 1986 oversized coffee-table book that ...
more The world of Claude Monet is best expressed in his paintings. And, here is a 1986 oversized coffee-table book that displays his wondrous artworks in their full glory. This 387-page vintage hardcover features 132 full color plates and 119 black-and-white illustrations revealing Monet's revolutionary ideas about color and light and "his acute perceptions of the modern world."
This book surveys the life and times of the brilliant artist, for the first time, in one volume, selected and annotated by Charles E. Stuckey, Curator of Nineteenth Century European Painting at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
This book is in as-new, never-read condition - an excellent accessory for your coffee or bedside table. Lovely to look at, delightful to behold. less
- 10.5ʺW × 1.4ʺD × 13.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
The Sophisticated Reader in Los Angeles, CA
Vintage literature, art & design books, fashion magazines, decorative accessories & One-of-a-Kinds for the Sophisticated Reader.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 9Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.