Vintage How-To Photograph Books - Set of 6
This is our curated collection of vintage photography and camera books. The collection includes hardcovers by noted photographers William Mortensen ...
more This is our curated collection of vintage photography and camera books. The collection includes hardcovers by noted photographers William Mortensen, Harrison Forman and Willard D. Morgan. They were published between 1931-1967.
'Photographic Amusements' by Frank. F. Frapie and Walter E. Woodbury, 1931
'Pictorial Lighting' by William Mortensen (Hollywood photographer), 1940
'1001 Ways To Improve Your Photographs' Edited by Willard D. Morgan, 1947
'How To Make Money With Your Camera' by Harrison Forman, 1952
'Develop, Print and Enlarge Your Own Pictures' byJack O. Flynn, 1952
'Basic Sensitometry' by L. Lobel, 1967
As you might guess, there are some amazing photos (b/w and color) in this lot of books - of great appeal to photo and photography collectors, as well as those who like to shoot with old cameras. The "How to Develop, Print and Enlarge..' book includes two vintage brochures for Enlargers and other photography equipment..
These books are all in very good readable and unmarked condition. There's some cover wear, but it's not extensive.
Most of these books come from the Estate of a passionate camera collector. This is a unique compendium. less
- 7.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 9.75ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
The Sophisticated Reader in Los Angeles, CA
Vintage literature, art & design books, fashion magazines, decorative accessories & One-of-a-Kinds for the Sophisticated Reader.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.