Rizbaft Afghan Rug - 6′7″ × 10′3″
Rizbaft rugs are hand woven tribal rugs from Eastern Afghanistan. These are primarily woven by Pashtun and Baluch nomad artisans ...
more Rizbaft rugs are hand woven tribal rugs from Eastern Afghanistan. These are primarily woven by Pashtun and Baluch nomad artisans. Hand made from 100% natural wool, in floral and all over pattern designs with very dense weave. Durable, they mostly come in smaller sizes. The Balouch people also weave saddlebags, salt bags, prayer rugs, which reflect their nomadic way of life.
Material: 100% Wool
Country: Afghanistan less
- 6′7″ × 10′3″ and 1.0″ thick
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Jacqueline Ng in Champlain, NY
We believe that a rug is not just functional. It is a work of art ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.