Antique "His & Hers" Opera Glasses - A Pair
Two pairs of antique "His & Hers" opera glasses. Both have brass frames and an adjustable knobs in the middle ... more Two pairs of antique "His & Hers" opera glasses. Both have brass frames and an adjustable knobs in the middle. "Hers" has mother-of-pearl decoration on each barre with brand engraving "Lemarie Paris" around the eye piece. . "His" has weathered leather barrels and brand engraving "Jumelle Duchesse". Lenses are still clear both pairs are in working condition, although would look fabulous on a mantle used as bookends on on a desk or table top as part of a centerpiece. There are also some minor cracks in the mother of pearl around left eyepiece. less
- 4.0ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 2.25ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $10
- Free Local Pickup in Costa Mesa, CA
Misc. Savant in Costa Mesa, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.