- Room Accents & Accessories
- Decorative Objects
- Dorset Garden Bauble Stocking by Emmie Ruth Wise
Dorset Garden Bauble Stocking by Emmie Ruth Wise
This product is no longer available.
Each heirloom quality Bauble Stocking is hand-stitched with cotton threads and oh-so-soft velvet backing. From start to finish, the attention …
moreEach heirloom quality Bauble Stocking is hand-stitched with cotton threads and oh-so-soft velvet backing. From start to finish, the attention to precise detail makes this a very special gift. 6" long, 4.25" wide. This ode to a classic was created by artist Emmie Ruth Wise.
Bauble Stockings are based on my family’s tradition, where the final gift of Christmas, or a clue to it, was found in your Bauble Stocking. It wasn’t the most expensive gift, but it was the most thoughtful, and always made you feel so loved.
Since launching, we’ve heard so many different uses for the Bauble Stocking. Amazing stories of kids searching the house on scavenger hunts, newlyweds who take turns planning a surprise trip each year, and even grandparents replacing their white envelopes with something that will become a treasure for years to come. My favorite will always be giving a Bauble Stocking to a mom- the task of working with dad to pick out this special gift for her each year is a memory that will last kids a lifetime.
Heirloom quality, each Bauble Stocking is 100% hand-stitched and finished in Haiti for fair trade. Our stitchers are single moms who earn the equivalent of a nurse or teacher and can work from their homes. Starting this tradition in your home genuinely provides meaningful jobs in another.
100% handmade so bound to have differences between each stocking less
- 4ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 6.5ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Ruby Red
- Condition Notes
- 100% handmade so bound to have differences between each stocking 100% handmade so bound to have differences between each stocking less
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on some Made-to-Order items and limited selection of other items as noted in the Returns & Cancellations section of the product details.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of some Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- Shipment is arranged through our European based sister site, Pamono.
- International parcel shipments are arranged through FedEx.
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked.
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered.