Vintage Hand Blown Pinched Art Glass Vase
This is a large piece of mid century modern art glass featuring a green glass vase with the sides pinched ...
more This is a large piece of mid century modern art glass featuring a green glass vase with the sides pinched in. The piece is hand blown and still has the large unground pontil on the bottom. At first I thought this might be Murano but i found an almost identical piece that was made in Denmark. The glass has no labels, stickers or etched signatures so i am not sure who made it.
Condition: The vase is vintage probably from the 1950s or 196's and it is in good condition with no chips or cracks. The bottom of the piece is scratched up quite a bit though.
12 pounds less
- 13.0ʺW × 13.0ʺD × 13.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $35
- Free Local Pickup in North Port, FL
Peter V. in North Port, FL
My name is Peter Vida and i have been involved in antiques, art and collectibles ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.