Regency Style Brass Handle Leather Chair
Mid-century, elegant regency style leather occasional chair. Beautiful solid wood frame in Walnut finish, Five button seat as well as ...
more Mid-century, elegant regency style leather occasional chair. Beautiful solid wood frame in Walnut finish, Five button seat as well as front and back upholstered in Fandango tan genuine leather. Antiqued brass nail head trim surrounding seat cushion as well as both sides of seat back with a brass rope scroll handle on the crest rail. In very good condition with some minimal normal age wear.
Seat is 18" high from floor. less
- 18.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Hollywood Regency
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $139
- Free Local Pickup in Williamsville, NY
Catherine Newman Home in Williamsville, NY
A collection of quality furniture and accessories. Each unique item is chosen with a careful ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Brass Side Chairs
- Brown Side Chairs
- Hollywood Regency Side Chairs
- Leather Side Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Tan Side Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- Wood Side Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.