Blue Vase-Floral Painting by Celeste Plowden
A tall blue vase, filled with an array of flowers, pink hydrangeas, a day lily in bright orange, a host ...
more A tall blue vase, filled with an array of flowers, pink hydrangeas, a day lily in bright orange, a host of white daisies and a variety of greenery in this impressionist floral painting.
Acrylic on 3/4" profile canvas, sides painted to conform to artwork, UV varnish, wired and ready to hang. Painted with a palette knife for depth and texture. I use only professional grade paint and canvas, to insure longevity of the painting. Most of my works can be painted in larger sizes for your custom needs. Please contact me on Chairish for pricing. less
- 16.0ʺW × 0.8ʺD × 20.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Celeste Plowden in Canaan, NY
Welcome to my fine art shop! Here you will find a selection of original abstract ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.