Transitional Red Trellis Rug - 3′ × 5′
Bring simple luxuries into your home with this beautifully designed, Transitional Trellis Red Rug. Incorporating the timeless and classic elements ...
more Bring simple luxuries into your home with this beautifully designed, Transitional Trellis Red Rug. Incorporating the timeless and classic elements of traditional Rug design, this red trellis rug is sure to soften stronger lines and pull any room together. Eye-catching transitional pattern with trellis lines makes this soft rug an ideal update to variety of decors. This area rug is made of extra dense pile and durable twisted yarn, so it is invitingly soft and fluffy but stands up well to the heavy foot traffic of daily use. As a general rule, heat-set twisted yarns provide added durability and resilience. On the other hand, denser the rug, the better it will stand up and keep its original look to time.
Color : Red
Shape : Rectangle less
- 3′ × 5′ and 0.8″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
Cozy Kilims in Chicago, IL
Welcome to Cozy Kilims! We are based in United States and your number one source ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.