Bohemian Macrame Plant Swing
An incredible piece of handmade macrame, this plant stand or seat is the perfect bohemian touch for any space- indoors ...
more An incredible piece of handmade macrame, this plant stand or seat is the perfect bohemian touch for any space- indoors or out. This boho-perfect piece features a gorgeous, knot-patterned body, tons of fringe, and a deep seat. It can be hung from any hook and you can adjust the length of each side by pulling the cord through the hole. We are not advocating using it for a child as we have not tested the sturdiness of that, it it more of a decorative piece. It is strong and sturdy and was able to support our heavy Gainey pot with a plant in it.
Dimensions: It is about six feet from top to bottom and base of seat is about 16 1/2" x16 1/2"
Condition: Preowned and loved, a bit of wear marks on the seat. Made from cream cotton twisted macrame cord that is unraveling a bit at one of the arms less
- 16.5ʺW × 16.5ʺD × 60.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Boho Chic
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.