Victorian Cloche Dome with Stand
This product is no longer available.
Large cloche / dome with three-footed ebonized original stand. Wooden stand is unpainted underneath, but black on top and sides. Attractive ...
more Large cloche / dome with three-footed ebonized original stand. Wooden stand is unpainted underneath, but black on top and sides. Attractive carved profile as shown in last picture.
Stand shows age appropriate wear and if it bothers you can easily be repainted. No breaks in dome, no cracks in wood base, feet are all solid. Extremely minor roughness to edge of glass as is always true in these antique cloches- the edges were rarely polished. I mention this only for accuracy. Great size to show off collections, taxidermy or candles. Just wonderful!
The measurements given for width/depth are that of the circumference of the base. The actual circumference of the dome is 12 3/8ths. Its height alone is just about 12" less
- 14.0ʺW × 14.0ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in Cleveland, OH
PIECEFUL HOME vintage DESIGN in Cleveland, OH
Forgotten. Found. Factory. Farmhouse. MCM.. Buy with confidence...we are experienced collectors, dealers and stylists ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.