Vintage Fine Tajabad Square Rug - 2'9" X 4'
This rug features a diminutive diamond-shaped center medallion that is embellished with minor elongated pendants. An all-over herati motif field ... moreThis rug features a diminutive diamond-shaped center medallion that is embellished with minor elongated pendants. An all-over herati motif field forms the rug's base. A rich palette of indigo blues, rust reds, greens, golds, and ivory is showcased throughout. The original ends and selvage are still in tact. Overall, the rug is in gently-used condition. Recently professionally cleaned, and ready for in-home use! Many years of enjoyment to come with this hand-knotted, square Persian Tajabad rug, circa the 1940s. less
- 2′9″ × 4′ and 0.2″ thick
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- The original ends and selvage are still in tact. Overall, the rug is in gently-used condition. Recently professionally cleaned, and ... moreThe original ends and selvage are still in tact. Overall, the rug is in gently-used condition. Recently professionally cleaned, and ready for in-home use! less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Old New House in Katonah, NY
- Super Seller 2018
Thank you for visiting and exploring Old New House on Charish. We are Melissa + Dave ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Persian Rugs
- Karastan Rugs
- Rugs in New York
- Zebra Rugs
- Kilim Rugs
- Braided Rugs
- Wool Rugs
- Shag Rugs
- Sheepskin Rugs
- Round Rugs
- Jute Rugs
- Flat Weave Rugs
- Berber Rugs
- Cow Hide Rugs
- Oval Rugs
- Silk Rugs
- Tibetan Rugs
- Aztec Rugs
- Natural Fiber Rugs
- Jaipur Rugs
- Rag Rugs
- Flat Woven Rugs
- Berber Area Rugs
- Wool Runner Rugs
- Hand Woven Rugs
- Striped Runner Rugs
- Extra Large Rugs
- Artisan Rugs
- Striped Rugs
- Large Rugs
- Outdoor Rugs
- Tapestry Rugs
- Luxury Rugs
- Black and White Rugs
- Floral Rugs
- Rya Rugs
- Black and White Area Rugs
- Leopard Rugs
- Round Area Rugs
- Small Rugs
- Geometric Area Rugs
- Geometric Rugs
- Blue Rugs
- Denim Rugs
- Diamond Rugs
- Herringbone Rugs
- Islamic Rugs
- New and Custom Rugs
- Patchwork Rugs
- Traditional Rugs
- Medallion Rugs
- Plush Rugs
- Round Floral Rugs
- Soft Area Rugs
- Textile Rugs
- Wool Rugs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.