Steelcase Chrome and Oak Writing Desk
This product is no longer available.
This table was made by Steelcase in the 1970s and has chrome square stock legs, a dark grey metal apron ... more This table was made by Steelcase in the 1970s and has chrome square stock legs, a dark grey metal apron and a center pencil drawer. The table is extremely sturdy with a fully metal frame. The table top is metal encased by a layer of Oak laminate. There are two edges of the table top where the laminate has chipped off exposing the metal frame underneath. This table is very versatile and can perform double duty as a work or dining table. It is in good condition with some minor signs of rust along the legs and chips along the laminate edges. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Baltimore, MD
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Maria M. in Baltimore, MD
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.