Mut Kilim - 3′1″ × 4′4″
This product is no longer available.
A Turkish Kilim with a Mother Goddess motif. Unique vintage kilim, truly one-of-a-kind. About 50 years old. Used, but in ...
more A Turkish Kilim with a Mother Goddess motif. Unique vintage kilim, truly one-of-a-kind. About 50 years old. Used, but in very good condition. The Anatolian Kilim Rug was hand-woven in the Aegean and Mediterranean coast region of Turkey. This flat-weave kilim rug is masterfully hand-knotted of top quality wool for enduring beauty. It will withstand wear throughout the years, resulting in your home looking just as fresh years from now as when you first decorated.
• Mut Kilim
• Size: 3' 1" x 4' 4"
• Dowry Piece less
- 3′1″ × 4′4″ and 0.5″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $20
- Free Local Pickup in chicago, IL
MAVI (Turkish&Persian Sami- Antique) in chicago, IL
#1 Collection of Turkish and Persian Rugs and Kilims in Chicago. Rugs, paints, decorative MAVI ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations