Vintage English "Bar" Marquee Letters
This product is no longer available.
Free-standing metal letters spelling "BAR." Letters are from an English pub demolition.
Dimensions: sizes range from 3"L x 1 ... more Free-standing metal letters spelling "BAR." Letters are from an English pub demolition.
Dimensions: sizes range from 3"L x 1.5"W x 5.75"H; to 4"L x 1.5"W x 5.75"H. No maker's mark.
Era: Vintage; 1910-1950
Condition: Good; rustic, residue of original purple paint
Country of Origin: England
Size: 4.25" L x 1.5" W x 5.75" H
Color/Finish: silver less
- 4.25ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 5.75ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Attic Marketplace in Woodstock, GA
Third generation antique dealer with a passion for English and French antique & vintage. I spend ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.