Hotel Pierre NYC Handled Coffee Pot, 1954
This product is no longer available.
Fabulous large 48 ounce handled coffee pot from the Hotel Pierre in New York City.
Pot has the faint logo ... more Fabulous large 48 ounce handled coffee pot from the Hotel Pierre in New York City.
Pot has the faint logo of a "P" on the front. It has a gleaming bright patina and the interior is clean enough to use for serving. Holds 6 cups of liquid.
The pot measures 9" tall, 7" wide and 9" deep including the handle. Quite a large and heavy piece.
Manufactured by International Silver Company, 1954.
A wonderful piece! less
- 7.0ʺW × 9.0ʺD × 9.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
Paris Hotel Boutique in San Francisco, CA
Since 1995, San Francisco-based antiques enthusiast Lynn Goldfinger-Abram has built a successful business sharing her ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.