1955 Original Coca Cola Cooler Drink Server
This product is no longer available.
Rare model of this Mid-Century original Coca Cola cooler, circa 1955. Perfect for your retro beach party or Mid-Century BBQ ...
more Rare model of this Mid-Century original Coca Cola cooler, circa 1955. Perfect for your retro beach party or Mid-Century BBQ decor! Usable drink server! Has scratches from age but red paint and raised white lettering is good and bright. Has the tray, and the foam seal on the lid is still good. This is the model with the cool lock handle latch and built-in bottle opener under one of the handles. Still has the drain cap! Inside has no holes so it does hold melted ice but outside bottom has some rusty holes. It does not affect the use.
MARKED PROGRESS REFRIGERATOR CO LOUISVILLE, KY
INSIDE DEPTH: 14.5" DEEP
SIDE HANDLES AND BOTTLE OPENER
WEIGHS: 22 POUNDS less
- 18.0ʺW × 13.0ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in Grass Valley, CA
- $20 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 95945.
The Longacre Flea in Grass Valley, CA
We believe in living with strong design pieces that have history and tell a story ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.