Alabaster Cornucopia Vase C.1900
Large antique white cornucopia alabaster vase from C.1900 age with fluted top edge. Three large floral blooms and leaves ...
more Large antique white cornucopia alabaster vase from C.1900 age with fluted top edge. Three large floral blooms and leaves extend over the three tiered square bases at bottom of the vase. The raised flower stems with leaves wind around the vase back to the front creating extra interest. Attractive flared and fluted tail on the cornucopia.
Two dental molding design square bases sit atop the lower grooved base. A bit of gray shading in the alabaster on two sides of the larger base a bit more to the motif.
Vase is of very good weight with a large opening for display of a larger floral bouquet. The opening itself is 3.5 L and W with a 6 inch depth to the vase section. Excellent condition. Beautiful antique patina in the aging of the alabaster. less
- 6.5ʺW × 4.5ʺD × 12.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $28
- Free Local Pickup in Greer, SC
Cheryl E. in Greer, SC
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.